The Wychwood. Pre-Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: The Wychwood
- Builders: Stanton Renaissance
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Address: 155 Wychwood Avenue, Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Bathurst st & St.Clair Ave W
- Property Type: Mid Rise
- Number Of Units: 48
- Location: 155 Wychwood Avenue, Toronto
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
The Wychwood is a new condo development by Stanton Renaissance currently in preconstruction at 155 Wychwood Avenue, Toronto. The development has a total of 48 units.
Located in the exclusive St. Clair and Bathurst area, Stanton Renaissance is planning an exciting transformation of the Wychwood Davenport Presbyterian Church. Built in 1926, the church is showing its years and is in need of refurbishment. Enter Stanton Renaissance with plans to re-energize the property with a high end residential boutique that will provide an exceptional address on a transit oriented artery, with convenient retail and services close at hand. Stanton Renaissance will incorporate its stringent environmental features to the project, ensuring that the community’s heritage is preserved and the latest green and clean technologies are in place to provide residents and the larger community with a sterling addition to the neighbourhood.